Firstly, to know the effect of the protein, the protein is what you should know. So that you can understand its mode of operation on human health.
Knowing about the importance of protein in body, you need to eat efficiently to produce the nutrient for body. Best protein powder for women has different diets. Therefore, you need to consider and choose for yourself a suitable diet but it is not fat.
What Is Protein?
Firstly, you need to understand the concept of protein and then buying some food that produce protein to foster body.
Protein is the most important nutritional components that make up the parts of the body. We are present in the human component and the protoplasm of the cells. The process of living is the degeneration and regeneration of the protein. Therefore, the body needs an additional protein through your diet every day.
Effects Of Protein For Human Health
Proteins are giant molecules formed on the principle of multi-distribution, which is the amino acid monomers. They combine to form long chain peptide bonds through (called a polypeptide chain). The chain can roll or fold twisted in many ways to form rank different spatial structure of proteins.
- Protein formation, maintenance and replacement of cells in the body. Protein accounts for over 50% of the cell dry weight and material of the cell structure. Protein deficiency leads to malnutrition, growth retardation, immune deficiency, adversely affecting the functions of the organs in the body.
- Protein is involved in muscle composition, blood, lymph, hormones, enzymes, antibodies, and endocrine gland secretion. Thus, protein related to all the body’s vital functions (circulatory, respiratory, reproductive, digestive, excretory activities and mental nerve …).
- Proteins necessary for normal metabolism of other nutrients, especially vitamins and minerals. When the lack of protein, vitamins do not give full play to their functions, although not lacking in number.
- Protein is also a source of energy for the body, usually 10% -15% supply of dietary energy, 1g protein in the body to burn 4 Kcal (while it is 4 Kcal Carbohydrates, lipid and alcohol is 9kcal 7 kcal)
- Protein stimulates appetite and therefore it plays a major role receiving different diets. Protein deficiency caused significant disturbances in the body as big stop or slow development. Alternatively, it can be lead to be hepatic steatosis, disorder multiple endocrine activity, change the composition of blood protein, reduced biological ability of the body and increases the body’s susceptibility to infectious diseases.
Lack Of Protein On Human Health?
Lack of protein each will lead to malnutrition, edema susceptible to diseases, cardiac arrhythmias, fatigue, anemia, retarded children, mind lightheadedness, affecting menstruation, less resistance, loss of appetite, muscle shrink, weary joints …Lack protein will lead to so much diseases for your body. It is a reason that you should pay attention to select food every day.
Where Does Protein Come From?
Foods of animal origin (meat, fish, eggs, milk) protein you, and it is more balanced composition and density of high essential amino acids. The content of essential amino acids in foods of plant origin (soya, rice, wheat, maize and other legumes …) is not high (except soybeans); but still have additional body weight for the full range of this kind.
Therefore, that coordinate reasonable protein source will create a high nutritional value of the diet. For example, rice, maize, wheat was poor lysine soybean, groundnut, sesame high lysine content, rice or pasta in combination with soybean or corn, sesame, peanuts will make up protein diets with higher nutritional value of single protein.
Should Provide More Protein For Your Body?
But we cannot eat too much protein in the diet. When protein substitute in the body will produce amines, urine contains nitrogen, in which ammonia is harmful to substances, must undergo detoxification process in the liver can be excreted from the kidney, overeat protein would be harmful to the liver and kidneys.
Above is the concept of protein and then you should select the food that can produce so much protein for your body.
Eat plenty of protein but can strengthen muscles but if not exercised, the excess protein metabolism in the subcutaneous fat, the body will become obese.